Thursday, September 27, 2007

paper test @ google

The call I got at 13:00 really shocked me, I thought it was from Baidu, but it turned out to be google, where i applied just 18 hours ago.

I was told the test began at 14:40, but it didnt until 15:30, I dont know how they are planning this. The test was not hard, but i didnt finish them :(. The first question was easy, but a little bit complicated, just a little, but i spend too much time on it, and i heard there was only 9 minutes left before wrote anything down for question 2. So i wrote my thoughts briefly and quickly... maybe becuase the first was too easy, i didnt get excited enough, and i, again, spent too much time on details, sign...

While in google, some of the testees got calls from hr of other company and made appointments, and i also met a guy who got interviewed in MSRA from 10:00 to 19:00... I will be quite busy in next month.

No comments: