Saturday, September 29, 2007

Onsite interview @ google - second round

It went perfectly.

I have practised for first question, quite simple...
Second question is new to me, but i finished quickly with few hints.
I have seen third question, but didnt think it through. I found out a solution quickly, and i thought the algorithm was not perfect, but after communited with interviewer, he said it was the best way.
Then i was told.... there's no question left, seemed i did it too fast :D. After a few self-introduction, he came up with another question about binary-tree, and i worked out quickly again... I dont know why those question are so simple, I feel like having passed this round.

Though still not expecting a google's offer, i have more confidence now, :D

2 comments:

А4 said...

Could you please describe the questions?

Dechu said...

Sorry that every interviewee has to sign on an agreement that the questions cannot be leaked. But I can say it's all about technique and alogrithm, like write a function which does encoding(standard is provided), write a function which does some memory operation(e.g. memcpy), some problems about binary tree, sorted array, etc...